NEW DELHI, WEDNESDAY,MAY 10,
CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
Dated the 17th April, 2000
In exercise of the powers
conferred on it by Section 14(1) of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998, and
in supersession of the Central Advisory Committee constituted vide Notification No.
3/10/98- CERC dated 18th December, 1998 the Commission establishes the Central
Advisory Committee with immediate effect.
- Awadh, Shri B Giri, Executive Director,Mallana Power
- Gulati, Dr.Ashok , Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi
- Gupta, Dr.Kamal , Ex-Director, ICAI, New Delhi.
- Jain, Shri A.K . Additional Member (Electrical), Railway
Board. New Delhi.
- Jena , Shri.B.C, Chairman, GRIDCO
- Kapur, Dr. D.V, Chairman, Reliance Power Ltd., New Delhi
- Mohan, Shri.Ravi , Managing Director, CRISIL.
- Munjee, Shri.Naseer , Managing Director, IDFC, Mumbai.
- Natarajan, Smt Jayanthi , Member of Parliament, Rajya
- Pachauri, Dr.R.K., Director, Tata Energy Research
Institute, New Delhi.
- Parikh , Dr (Mrs.) Jyoti K , Sr.Prof, Indira Gandhi
Institute of development Research, Mumbai.
- Prasad, Shri.Yogendra , Chairman & Managing Director,
NHPC, Faridabad, Haryana.
- Poornalingam , Shri. R, Chairman, Tamilnadu State
- Rajaraman, Dr.Indira , NIPFP.
- Ramachandran, Prof. Dr. Arcot, Bangalore.
- Ranganathan, Prof. V, IIM, Bangalore.
- Roy, Dr. Joyashree , Jadavpur University
- Sachar, Chief Justice (Retd.) Rajindar
- Sankar, Shri.T.L., Principal, Administrative Staff college
of India, Hyderabad
- 20.Sant, Shri.Girish , President, Prayas, Pune.
- 21.Shah, Prof.Manubhai , Managing Trustee, Consumer
Education & Research Centre,
- Shahi , Shri.R.V., Chairman, Core Group on Transmission
and Distribution, CII.
- Singh, Shri.Rajendra , Chairman & Managing Director,
NTPC, New Delhi.
- Singh, Shri.R.P., CMD, Power Grid Corporation of India
Ltd., New Delhi.
- Tendulkar, Prof.Suresh , Delhi School of Economics, New
- Vaidyanathan, Shri C.S., Senior Advocate, Supreme Court,
- Woods, Mr.Roger , Country Director, National Grid
- Yadav, Dr. (Ms) Sudha, Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha
- In terms of the provisions of Section 14 (3) the
Chairperson and Members of the CERC shall be the Ex-Officio Chairperson and Ex-Officio
Members of the CAC.
- These orders shall be effective from the date of issue.
- This issues with the approval of the Commission.
(Sanjeev S. Ahluwalia)